Friday, June 12, 2009

Chrisette Michele - Epiphany

Yes! I fucks with this young and sexy lady. Her first album was a damn definite classic and so is this one. She certainly has her own "Swag" as you lame asses would say. Her voice reminds you of the great Billie Holiday, and she puts so much emotion and honesty into the concepts and lyrics of her songs.



I mean yeah if your a gItalicuy and you listen to this album you would think that its kinda girly but nevermind all that, this woman is on the right track and i hope she keeps it up. I classify her as part of the NEO Soul genre. NEO standing for "New Era Of". When you listen to the album you can feel the Philly culture that she comes from, but I suggest you get the first album "I Am" if you havent got that one yet (or downloaded it off zshare or rapidshare like most do ;) ).



If your a girl and you aint got this one yet then u must be dikin (nothin wrong with that lol), but you gotta listen to this one at least, cuz my girl def came up with her own "Epiphany" on this one and I feel her.
Double rates "Epiphany" *8/10*

No comments:

Post a Comment